Wednesday 21 August 2013

Little Mermaid Vinylmation invasion

A few days a go I posted about the release of the Little Mermaid vinylmations and said I might crack and buy some. 
Well yesterday at 8am there I was ready to purchase and the 3 I ordered arrived today! If you didn't already know this range was 'blind boxed' so you buy however many and just hope you don't get any doubles. This was my first ever blind box purchase so I was super excited when they were delivered. 


So these are the boxes, really cute and top quality matte print. I ordered 3, so glad I did.. kind of wished I had gone for 4.


This is what is inside each box, a foil wrapped vinylmation. It's actually quite silly how excited I was to rip these open and see what was inside. 


These are the snazzy 3 I got. I opened Ursula first followed by Eric and then Sebastian. I am so pleased with Ursula and Eric but I really wanted Flounder so I might trade Sebastian up or purchase a Flounder on ebay in a few weeks time. Disney store UK is now totally sold out, probably because they were offering 20% off today so if you fancy any you will have to turn to Ebay or hope the Disney store will re-stock. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.