Thursday 15 August 2013

A Level results

Today is A Level results day here in the UK. I can remember that horrible sinking feeling when I got my AS results and had totally flopped, I think in my first year I ended up with B,D,E,U. OUCH.
But I turned it around in my second year, I really knuckled down and did a lot of re-takes and ended up with A level grades at BBC, not too shabby. 

If you have got your results today and you messed up remember it's not the end of the world! You can go back to school and try again. 

If you were expecting to go to uni this September and you haven't got the grades take a deep breath. 
The world has not stopped turning and you will get there eventually but remember you are young. You have a whole lifetime to get where you want to go. 
 Seriously go and see the world, chillax and then refocus. 

Relax.

For those of you who did well, congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.